Monday, 2 December 2013

A Christmas Movie a Day - Start of Blogmas!

It is now December!! Woo! So to help the holiday freaks fly I will be doing Blogmas! I got the idea from Youtube and Vlogmas but because I don't have a youtube channel I shall stick to writing and not speaking :)
Here's how it works:
I will be publishing one post a day from now (the first Monday of the month) until December 25th (Excluding weekends because of my crazy work schedule)!
Each will be somehow Christmas or Winter themed! Starting with today I have concocted a list of 25 of my most favourite movies I enjoy watching during the holiday season to make you feel warm and cozy and excited for Christmas, so grab your hot chocolate, a blanket and a comfy spot on the couch!

  1. The Polar Express
  2. The Sound of Music
  3. Snow Dogs
  4. A Christmas Carol 
  5. How the Grinch Stole Christmas
  6. The Santa Clause
  7. The Santa Clause 2
  8. The Santa Clause 3: The Escape Clause
  9. Four Christmases
  10. A Flintstone Christmas
  11. Eight Below
  12. Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer
  13. Elf
  14. Happy Feet
  15. The Nightmare Before Christmas
  16. National Lampoon's Christmas Vacation 
  17. Christmas with the Kranks
  18. The Chronicles of Narnia: The Lion, the Witch, and the Wardrobe  
  19. A Charlie Brown Christmas
  20. Unaccompanied Minors
  21. Just Friends
  22. Fred Claus
  23. Ice Age (Any of them really)
  24. The Holiday
  25. The Happy Elf



There's one for every day of December until Christmas to get in the holiday spirit! I've definitely missed a tone of good ones but the list is ever growing. 

Merry Blogmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment