Wednesday, 11 December 2013

Favourite Products/Gifts for Girls - Blogmas Day 7

Below I have put together a list of my favourite products. These would work as great stocking stuffers or just on there own as some can get a little pricy. The three categories are Hair products, Make-up, and Other. (All products were purchase in Canada and all prices are in Canadian dollars)

 Hair Products 

Dumb Blonde Shampoo - Bed Head by Tigi

Go back to your roots with Dumb Blonde™ pH balanced shampoo, with keratin and milk protein, to help reconstruct and care for chemically treated hair. Getting blondes back to their brilliant best.  

What It Does

  • Strengthens hair and reduces breakage.
  • Balanced cleansing system to remove build up without further drying hair out.
  • Improves vibrancy and adds shine.
  • And smells good!

Cost

I got it at Shoppers Drug Mart but I can't remember the price or find it online but you can also get it at Target for $11.89 (found at Target website)

What I like about it

  • Smells delicious (much like most of the products, they have to smell good or I won't like them)
  • So far keeps my hair vibrant (New user of this product) but good so far!

Deep Repair Masque - Macadamia Natural Oil

Enriched with Macadamia & Argan oils, complete with deep nourishment & long-lasting conditioning.

What it does

  • Reconstructor that will penetrate and rebuild damaged hair
  • Improves shine and elasticity

Cost

Another purchase from Shoppers and again can't find the price but it is from $30-$35 for this size.

What I like about it

  • Smells AMAZING
  • Makes my hair soft and shiny
  • I use it in place of my conditioner and it makes my hair extra soft
  • WORKS to repair damaged hair

44 Iron Guard Thermal Protection Spray - Chi

Protects hair from heat styling tools (ex. Flat Iron). 

What it does

  • Allows you to create multiple textures with outstanding style memory that can be regenerated
  • Positively charged silk molecules interlock into hair's natural structure to build strength and resilience and to improve moisture and shine
  • Superior thermal protection spray that works from the inside out
  • Weightless formula with no build up

Cost

Approx. $14.50. All depending on where you buy it from. 

What I like about it

  • Smells great 
  • Doesn't make my hair greasy
  • Makes my hair easier to straighten
  • Helps defrizz

Make-Up

Boi-ing - Benefit Cosmetics

An industrial-strength concealer.

What it does

  • Camouflages dark circles, shadows, and discolouration without creasing or fading

Cost

Can be purchased from Sephora for $26.00

What I like about it

  • Great coverage
  • matte-ifying 
  • works best warmed by either breath or massages between fingers
  • Expensive for a concealer but works well

Morning Burst Fruit Infusion Purifying Facial Cleanser - Clean and Clear

Uses the goodness of fruit for vibrant, healthy-looking skin. Our Purifying Facial Cleanser contains real fruit extracts from mandarin oranges and açaí. 

What it does


  • ripe with vitamins and antioxidants to best moisturize your face
  • Purifies your pores  
  • Refreshes your senses
  • Gentle enough for daily use 
  • Gives you the surge of energy to get your day started right

Cost

Between $5-$10. I purchase it from Guardian Drug Store

What I like about it

  • Bursting beads wake me up
  • refreshing 
  • Doesn't leave me oily

Makeup Dissolving Foaming Cleanser - Clean and Clear

It rinses clean without leaving behind any oily residue and it gentle enough for use around the sensitive eye area.

What it does

  • Gently and effectively dissolves makeup
  • Deep cleans skin in one easy step

Cost

Approx. $10.00. Purchased at Guardian Drug Store.

What I like about it

  • Easy to use
  • Takes off waterproof mascara 
  • Inexpensive 


Other

Shea Cashmere & Silk - True Blue

Our ultra-moisturizing Shea Cashmere & Silk Hand Cream is the ultimate luxury! It glides on sensually like cashmere on skin. The non-greasy formula absorbs quickly to soothe and nourish skin, leaving hands soft as cashmere, smooth as silk and lightly fragranced with an irresistible blend of almond blossom, vanilla and creamy sandalwood.

What it does

  • Spa formula combines rich, moisturizing African shea butter with luxurious cashmere extract for supreme softness
  • Deeply penetrates and absorbs quickly

Cost 

Travel size from Bath and Body Works is $6.00

What I like about it

  • Doesn't make your hands greasy
  • Makes hands soft
  • Smells good!
  • Moisturizes the driest of hands


Alright so there are my favourite products right now! If you have any questions or suggestions please let me know in the comments! 

Merry Blogmas!

xo
-Allie






No comments:

Post a Comment