Monday, 2 December 2013

Liebster Award

Apparently I was nominated in September...oops but it's the middle of the night and I'm not tired so let's answer these questions anyway!

Thanks to -enter names here- for the nomination. You can find them here. http://enternameshere.blogspot.co.uk/2013/09/liebster-award.html

1. Favourite band/artist
Currently it is The Neighbourhood. Go check out the song Sweater Weather, they are awesome!

2. Would you rather be sexually attracted to a strawberry or have to sleep in butter every night?
Attracted to a strawberry because they are delicious and butter is disgusting. 






3. What is your life's perfect scenario? (Proposal, award etc.)
I want to be working a full-time job I am passionate about, married to an amazing man, have children, and be living in a townhouse in New York City. Simple yes, cheesy possibly but wonderful.





4. If you had to dye your hair, what colour would you dye it?
Already dyed blonde (-er) but I would love to dip dye it hot pink 
Opposite of this picture.

5. If someone was to play you in a movie, who would you want it to be?
Rachel McAdams for sure! She's just so great, I wish I was her. 

6. If you were to do something for charity, what charity would it be for?
I am currently volunteering at a centre that helps women escape abusive homes with or without children, so any charity at all that helps women or children. Not picky, I will help anyone who needs it. 

7. Favourite tv series?

Way too many to just pick one so I will pick my top 5
The Originals
Prison Break
Awkward. 
Saving Hope
Betrayal 

8. Dog or cat?

I've only had cats so I'm a little bias but I've always wanted a Pomeranian.



9. Youtube or TV?
Youtube forever Zoella, missglamorazzi, sawerhartman, TylerOakley

That's it for the questions! See you tomorrow (or rather later today) for the next instalment of Blogmas! 

xo
-Allie

No comments:

Post a Comment