Sunday, 1 December 2013

Tiptoe Through the Tulips of a Magnificent World

This right here is the beginning of what will probably end up being a lengthy list of the places I want to not only visit but experience, dive into the culture and indulge myself in everything that part of the world has to offer. I have been travelling for as long as I can remember going once a year on a family adventure to mainly different areas in USA but also the Caribbean, I've had the wonderful opportunity to go on a school trip to England, Belgium, and France, and of course to various areas of Canada from east to west coasts. In a previous post I shared a bit about my trip to Aruba this past summer and will hopefully be posting another bit about the trip to France and Italy in March 2014. But enough rambling here it is!


1. Paris, France

This will always be at the top of the list no matter how many times I go; been there and returning, et je l'adore! 







2. Valencia, Spain 

I watch a lot of House Hunters International on HGTV and this was one of the places the couple was moving to, and just a gorgeous place. Also the site of the City of Arts and Sciences which is just really awesome!

3. California 

San Fransisco, Los Angeles, etc. Beaches, fantastic weather, what's not to like?




4. Salzburg, Austria 

Home of the von Trapp family in The Sound of Music, one of my favourite movies. One word, magnificent. 








5. Egypt 

One of the Seven Wonders of the World, the pyramids.



6. New Orleans, USA
 

Big fan of Vampire Diaries but even bigger fan of the spin off The Originals which is set in New Orleans. Love the vibe, the jazz, and the parties.





7. Rio de Janeiro, Brazil

 Amazing architecture, including Christ the Redeemer Statue.




8. Barcelona, Spain

Seems vibrant and lively and like pretty much anywhere in Spain has mesmerizing architecture.


9. Bali, Indonesia 

Referred to as "The Paradise Island" because of the tropical paradise of untold beautiful nature, idyllic mood and never ending fascination. Seems like one of the best places to learn about the self and reflection; grounding yourself.





10. India

Probably one of the most culture shocking places I want to visit. Also one of the Seven Wonders of the World with the Taj Mahal in Agra. 







These are just my top 10 so there are so many other places I am dreaming to go to. If you have been to any of these places let me know if there's anything I definitely need to see or do while I'm there and what are some other countries I should add to my list! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment